Upcoming course dates
Securitisation Fundamentals is a half-day introductory workshop providing an overview of key securitisation concepts for those looking to develop an understanding of securitisation, but who do not necessarily work as securitisation practitioners.
The workshop includes basic structuring principles and the roles of various participants beyond the issuer and end-investor. The workshop will bring to life securitisation terminology and concepts. It should equip participants with a foundation of knowledge of how this sector of the market operates, its purpose and some of the current challenges it faces.
Securitisation Fundamentals is also a highly recommended stepping stone if you are considering enrolment in the Securitisation Professionals course, and have little to no exposure to the securitisation market.
- Overview of the process of securitisation
- How and why the market has developed
- Key terminology and concepts of securitisation
- Roles played by key industry participants
- Benefits and risks of securitisation
- Current market trends and developments
- $560 plus GST - ASF members
- $756 plus GST - Non-members
Lynsey Jackson on +61 2 8243 3907 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Australian Securitisation Investor Seminar
ASF Member Briefing
Trust Management Master Class
APS 120 Workshop
Women in Securitisation Lunch