Upcoming course dates
This half-day workshop has been designed to provide an overview of securitisation, including basic structuring principles and the roles of various participants beyond the issuer and end-investor. The workshop is a case study based programme, bringing to life securitisation terminology and concepts. It should equip participants with a foundation of knowledge of how this sector of the market operates, its purpose and some of the current challenges it faces.
This workshop has been specifically designed for those who are working in securitisation or providing services in related areas, but are not necessarily in securitisation practitioner roles.
Securitisation Fundamentals is also a highly recommended stepping stone if you are considering enrolment in the Securitisation Professionals course, and have little to no exposure to the securitisation market.
- Overview of the process of securitisation
- How and why the market has developed
- Key terminology and concepts of securitisation
- Roles played by key industry participants
- Benefits and risks of securitisation
- Current market trends and developments
- $560 plus GST - ASF members
- $756 plus GST - Non-members
Education Team on +61 2 8243 3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
ASF Members Lunch