About the ASF
The ASF was formed in 1989 to promote the development of securitisation in Australia. It is the peak industry body representing participants in the securitisation market, which include major banks, smaller Authorised Deposit-Taking Institutions, non-bank issuers, fixed income investors and service providers to the sector.
The ASF performs a pivotal role in promoting and representing the industry to government, regulators, the public, investors and others who have an interest or potential interest both in Australia and overseas, regarding the benefits of securitisation in Australia and aspects of the securitisation industry.
Membership with the ASF offers a unique opportunity to participate meaningfully in shaping the future of securitisation and enhancing its role as a vital sector of Australia’s capital markets.
Objectives of the ASF
- Represent the interests of the Australian securitisation market to regulators, Government, the media and other stakeholders to achieve an environment that supports a robust and growing securitisation market.
- Lead consensus building within the industry on issues of broad importance to support the sustainability and growth of the securitisation market.
- Provide a forum to promote the market to domestic and global investors and other stakeholders through seminars, conferences and resources such as the Australian Securitisation Journal.
- Inform and increase the knowledge and skills of the securitisation community and related stakeholders. This is achieved through delivering high-quality conferences, member briefings and networking events, and professional development programmes.
- Develop and implement appropriate market standards and practices to enhance the efficient operation, transparency and investor confidence in Australia’s securitisation market.
Diversity and Inclusion Charter
Read the ASF Diversity and Inclusion Charter
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Women in Securitisation Queensland Lunch
KangaNews NZ DCM Summit 2018
Demystifying Securitisation presentation
Securitisation Professionals course
Women in Securitisation Annual Cocktail Lunch
Securitisation Applied course
Securitisation Fundamentals course
Australian Securitisation Conference