APS 120 Workshop
Upcoming course dates
The APS 120 workshop has been designed to enable market participants to understand the evolution, principles and operational requirements of the final revised Prudential Standard APS 120 Securitisation, which will take effect from 1 January 2018.
The workshops will start at 11am and finish at 4.30pm, with lunch and afternoon tea provided.
The workshop is aimed at:
- Treasury staff in financial institutions and licensed credit providers
- policy makers
- regulatory reporting functions
- risk and compliance functions
- audit functions
- service providers to the securitisation market.
Upon completion of the APS 120 workshop, participants will have an understanding of:
- the historical background to and the philosophical evolution of prudential regulation of securitisation in Australia
- Australia’s implementation of the Basel Securitisation Framework
- APS 120 from the perspective of originators including associated risk management framework
- APS 120 from the perspective of investors or those with exposure to securitisation structures
- the expectations of how the Australian market will adapt to final revised standard APS 120
- the approaches to risk weighting mortgage and non-mortgage securitisation exposures when calculating regulatory capital.
- $750 - ASF members
- $995 - Non-members
Lynsey Jackson on +61 2 8243 3907 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Securitisation Professionals course
ASIFMA Structured Finance Conference
Women in Securitisation Annual Cocktail Lunch
Securitisation Applied course
IMN Asian Structured Credit Summit
Securitisation Fundamentals course
Australian Securitisation Conference