ASF Virtual Learning Series: Securitisation Fundamentals - December 2021
The ASF’s Securitisation Fundamentals Program is a four-hour introductory course designed to provide an overview of key securitisation concepts. The course will equip participants with a foundation of how this market sector operates, its purpose and some of its challenges.
Securitisation Fundamentals is also a highly recommended stepping stone if you are considering enrolment in the Securitisation Professionals course, and have little to no exposure to the securitisation market.
This course is designed for those who operate in the Australian securitisation market and along with delivering the course objectives outlined below will provide an overview of securitisation in Australia.
- Understand how the securitisation market has developed
- Understand key terminology and concepts of securitisation
- Understand the roles played by industry participants
- Understand the benefits and risks of securitisation
- Understand the securitisation process
Virtual Learning Series
Part 1 – Introduction to securitisation
Tuesday 14 December | 1pm - 3pm AEST
Part 2 – How securitisation happens
Thursday 16 December | 1pm - 3pm AEST