ASF Virtual Learning Series: Securitisation Fundamentals September 2020
The ASF’s Securitisation Fundamentals Program is a four-hour introductory course designed to provide an overview of key securitisation concepts. The course will equip participants with a foundation of how this market sector operates, its purpose and some of its challenges.
Securitisation Fundamentals is also a highly recommended stepping stone if you are considering enrolment in the Securitisation Professionals course, and have little to no exposure to the securitisation market.
- Understand how the securitisation market has developed
- Understand key terminology and concepts of securitisation
- Understand the roles played by industry participants
- Understand the benefits and risks of securitisation
- Understand the securitisation process
Virtual Learning Series
Part 1 – Introduction to securitisation
Tuesday 8 September | 1pm – 3pm AEST
Part 2 – How securitisation happens
Thursday 10 September | 1pm – 3pm AEST
Virtual learning series are offered at a 25% discount to standard course fees. This is reflected in the fees displayed on this page.