Industry & Markets Subcommittee
To monitor and discuss local and global developments in the Australian securitisation market and the general debt capital market which can promote a more efficient and growing securitisation market.
A key outcome is to position the Australian market at a best of class to promote a growing, active and liquid securitisation market.
- Review and discuss developments in and the direction of the Australian securitisation market
- Inform itself and consider new best practices that may be operating in other sectors of Australia’s financial market or global securitisation markets to improve the efficient and liquidity of the Australian securitisation market
- Actively champion the adoption of best practices within the industry
- Provide clear and concise best practice guidelines for the industry to adopt which would include publication on the ASF website
- Interact with other industry sectors through their respective industry bodies on overlapping market issues.
|Matthew O'Hare (Co-Chair)
|Sarah Samson (Co-Chair)||National Australia Bank|
|Laura Sheridan Mouton||Herbert Smith Freehills|
|Peter Casey||ING Bank|
|Pratik Joshi||Moody's Analytics|
|Robert Wagstaff||BNY Mellon|
||Stargate Corporation Group|
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Future Leaders & Young Professionals event
Securitisation Fundamentals course
Securitisation Applied course
Securitisation Professionals course
IMN Asian Structured Credit Summit
Australian Securitisation Conference