The Australian Securitisation Forum Investor Seminars showcase the Australian securitisation industry to overseas investors and the greater global securitisation market.
Upcoming investor seminars
The 2019 Tokyo investor seminar will be held at the Australian Embassy on 15 October. Registrations will open in due course.
Past investor seminars
2019 Investor Seminar
See the KangaNews event report of the 2019 London seminar:
2018 Investor Seminar
- September 2018 – Tokyo – Agenda in English, Japanese; and Presentation
- June 2018 – London (Bloomberg) – Agenda and Presentation
2017 Investor Seminar
2016 Investor Seminar
Watch recording of London seminar on YouTube, courtesy of King & Wood Mallesons
2015 Investor Seminars
- October 2015 – Hong Kong – representation at ASIFMA Structured Finance Conference 2015 – Presentation
- June 2015 – London (King & Wood Mallesons) – Agenda and Presentation
2014 Investor Seminars
- September 2014 – Tokyo – Agenda and Presentation
- June 2014 – London (Deloitte) – Agenda and Presentation
2013 Investor Seminars
2012 Investor Seminars
- June 2012 – London – Presentation
2011 Investor Seminars
- June 2011 – London – Presentation
2011 Investor Workshops
In Singapore and Hong Kong, ASF Education offered half-day Australian Securitisation Workshop for investors.
The workshop gave an introduction to securitisation in Australia; what it achieves for Australian issuers and global investors; and, who the key participants are in the value chain such as, servicers, trustees, rating agencies, accounting firms, law firms, investment banks and advisers.
The workshop was a case-study based program, explaining key terminology and concepts. It equipped participants with a solid foundation level of knowledge as to how this sector of the Australian market operates.
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Future Leaders & Young Professionals event
Securitisation Fundamentals course
Securitisation Applied course
Securitisation Professionals course
IMN Asian Structured Credit Summit
Australian Securitisation Conference