To provide a forum for investors to discuss views on topical industry matters and provide input and recommendations to the ASF on changes that would improve the operation and attractiveness of the Australian securitisation market to domestic and international investors.
A key outcome is to enhance the liquidity and activity of the Australian securitisation market and to attract and maintain the confidence of a growing body of investors.
- Primarily aim to increase the confidence of investors to participate in the both the primary and secondary securitisation markets
- Increase the allocation of Australia’s superannuation and fund management markets to investment in RMBS/ABS as part of a greater allocation to fixed income
- Actively champion the adoption of best practices within the industry
- As necessary, consider relevant regulatory and policy developments to provide the ASF with an investor perspective in forming its position or response
- Aim to meet with key Australian regulators on an annual basis.
|Scott Barker (Chair)
||Macquarie Investment Management
|Amy Green||Aberdeen Asset Management|
|Carly Prior||State Street Bank & Trust
|Natalie Edwards||Manning Asset Management|
||Colonial First State|
||Blue Quay Investment Management
||Realm Investment House|
For more information contact chair Scott Barker.
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Securitisation Applied course
Member Briefing: 2019 Australian Securitisation Issuer Report
ASF New Zealand Market Event
Securitisation Fundamentals course
Securitisation Trust Management course
Future Leaders & Young Professionals event
Australian Securitisation Investor Seminar
Global ABS 2019
Securitisation Professionals course
Australian Securitisation Conference