The Australian Securitisation Forum Virtual Symposium 2020 will be live and interactive, bringing together the securitisation industry to connect, exchange ideas and keep the conversation going. The one-and-a-half day agenda will take place on 16 and 17 November, and will be available to registered virtual attendees.
Agenda highlights include keynote speakers and panel discussions:
- A global market in a closed-border world
- Crisis management: resilience and response
- New market dynamics for securitisation in 2021 and beyond
- Streamlining market access
- Economists' roundtable: what to look out for globally in 2021.
This is a virtual event. In recognition of the current environment, registration for the ASF Virtual Symposium 2020 is complimentary.
View agenda and register >