The Communications Subcommittee is charged with delivering strategic direction for the ASF’s member engagement and communications activities.
The Communications Subcommittee has ultimate oversight for a diverse range of ASF output and industry engagement, including:
- forming the editorial board of the Australian Securitisation Journal
- consulting on and approving the ASF conference agenda
- oversight of the ASF website, newsletter and other communication tools
- advising on the ASF member events, and
- being responsible for the investor engagement programme on- and offshore.