The Communications Subcommittee is charged with delivering strategic direction for the ASF’s member engagement and communications activities.
The Communications Subcommittee has ultimate oversight for a diverse range of ASF output and industry engagement, including:
- forming the editorial board of the Australian Securitisation Journal
- consulting on and approving the ASF conference agenda
- oversight of the ASF website, newsletter and other communication tools
- advising on the ASF Evening Series events, and
- being responsible for the investor engagement programme on- and offshore.
|David Ziegler (Chair)||Macquarie Group
|Grace Tam||Clean Energy Finance Corporation|
|Vernon Spencer||Stargate Corporation Group|
|Will Farrant||Credit Suisse|
For more information contact Chair, David Ziegler.
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Future Leaders & Young Professionals event
Securitisation Fundamentals course
Securitisation Applied course
Securitisation Professionals course
IMN Asian Structured Credit Summit
Australian Securitisation Conference