The Australian Securitisation Forum’s subcommittees play a vital role in the organisation’s work.
Focusing on specific themes within the securitisation industry, the subcommittees allow key market participants to come together under the ASF banner to focus on development and advocacy in the interests of the whole securitisation community.
- Accounting & Tax
- Future Leaders & Young Professionals
- Industry & Markets
- New Zealand Market
- Regulatory & Prudential
- Women in Securitisation
Diversity and Inclusion Charter
Read the ASF Diversity and Inclusion Charter
Protocol for ASF Standing Subcommittees and Working Groups
- Standing subcommittees are chaired by a member of the National Committee.
- Membership of ASF subcommittees is reviewed and confirmed in December for the coming calendar year.
- The Charter of each subcommittee is maintained on the ASF website.
- Subcommittee members are named on the ASF website.
- Topics being addressed by each subcommittee are listed on the ASF website.
- An agenda and action items (or minutes) are to be organised by the Chair and the ASF Office for each meeting.
- Subcommittees are added and disbanded by a decision of the National Committee.
B. Working Groups
- Working groups are established on an as-needed basis by the National Committee or relevant subcommittee Chair.
- The working group will be chaired by a member designated by the National Committee or the Chair of the sponsoring subcommittee.
- Subject to topic specifics, working groups should be representative of the ASF membership.
- Participation in a working group is open to any member of the ASF (no more than two individuals from the same organisation) that:
- has a relevant interest in the topic and
- can make a meaningful contribution to the development of the industry position.
Upcoming courses, seminars and networking opportunities for your professional development
Women in Securitisation Queensland Lunch
KangaNews NZ DCM Summit 2018
Demystifying Securitisation presentation
Securitisation Professionals course
Women in Securitisation Annual Cocktail Lunch
Securitisation Applied course
Securitisation Fundamentals course
Australian Securitisation Conference