The ASF’s Securitisation Implementation program is designed to provide new entrants to securitisation practical advice to ensure effective management of new warehouse funding. In particular:
- Why warehouse funding is useful and an understanding of the key structural elements
- Understanding of the key parties and their roles and responsibilities
- Understanding of key legal documents.
- In depth understanding of the role of Servicer and Originators
Who should attend
- Finance and operations staff who might be new to securitisation (e.g organisation considering securitisation funding or recently established warehouse)
- New starters at organisations using warehouse/securitisation
- Non Executive Directors
- Investors who fund warehouses who want to expand their knowledge of how securitisation works in practice to assist in identifying risks (juniors and new entrants to the securitisation industry)
Please click here
to be notified when the next course is scheduled.