Don't miss your chance to attend the annual conference of the Australian Securitisation Forum, Australian Securitisation 2019.
This is the best opportunity to hear about market-shaping developments, catch up with clients, peers and colleagues, and be part of the conversation. Australian Securitisation 2018 attracted record numbers with over 900 delegates registered. We expect 2019 to be even bigger.
Registration is free for investor delegates.
- The changing shape of the lending landscape including the consequences of responsible-lending rules, the competitive environment and the role of emerging lenders.
- Australia’s evolving securitisation market, and insights into appetite for diverse collateral and new issuers.
- More perspectives than ever from global and domestic investors, including first-time conference speakers from the US and Europe, as well as views and guidance on global investor engagement.
- Perhaps the most crucial issue facing the securitisation market today: the future of one-month BBSW and global IBORs, and how the industry can respond.
- Building a market to support a more diverse issuance base and how the capital-markets process can be streamlined and digitised.
- The return of the chief economists’ roundtable with views on the direction of trade, the housing market and all the relevant factors.
- Senior Australian investors discuss the market consequences of a domestic QE regime.