10th Anniversary Edition
This edition marks the 10th anniversary of the publication. Since it was first published in 2011, the ASJ has shone a spotlight on developments and issues in the Australian and New Zealand securitisation markets. Features in this edition include:
- A decade of resilience and evolution - Looking back at key developments in Australian securitisation over the past decade.
- SME reporting template lays the foundations - A look at how a standardised reporting template developed by an ASF working group could help grow capital markets issuance backed by small business loans.
- Fertile ground for new lenders and securitisation issuers – National Australia Bank hosts a range of new issuers as they discuss pandemic resilience, growth opportunities, investor engagement and path to market.
- Consumer finance stays strong during COVID-19 – Latitude Financial Services discusses customer behaviour during the pandemic.
- Perpetual eyes a transformative digital future – A view on the future of the market and the role of technology.
- Thinking about an evolution – Thinktank reflects on its evolution in the commercial mortgage space and its future including a debut RMBS transaction.
- Avanti's wider and deeper niche – The positive outlook for non-bank lenders in New Zealand.
- The real economy and new asset classes – How SG plan to support developing niche areas in the securitisation market.
For the first time, in this edition we are pleased to profile a number of the ASF's investor members - which now number more than 20.
Download PDF >